![]() |
| Sonja, (2016) |
Through experiencing my first time with RSS feeds I have found many fascinating blogs that I am interested in such as health, fitness, sports, and clean eating. Being a Kinesiology student health and wellness is something that I live by. I believe that it is very important to be active while eating clean in order to be the best that you can be. Eating healthy is key in university as this is the point in our lives that most young adults experience weight gain. Therefor the first topic I decided to feed was "healthy" and I came across Minimalist Cooking & 10 Simple, Healthy Weeknight Meals. I found this very suitable for myself because I love to eat healthy but I have a very busy schedule. This blog gave me 10 quick and easy meals to make after a long day or for those who don't like cooking. I suggest readers who are in the same boat as myself who are constantly struggling to stay clean while being busy to take a look at this blog as it may provide you with some insight on healthy easy ideas.
Thanks for reading!
Jess

No comments:
Post a Comment